We are looking for a competent Executive Assistant to provide personalized professional, logistical, and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis with the Managing Partner on a variety of tasks related to the executive’s working life and communication. Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations, and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings with the executive or in the executive’s absence, taking minutes of meetings, speaking for the executive.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Records and bookkeeping.
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working, positive, excited on your role and contributions.
- Finance and accounting or auditing background would be advantageous.