Due to continued growth in our local client base, our firm is looking for a dynamic Executive professional to join our growing practice. Depending on the experience, we will consider hiring a Manager, Senior Manager, or Partner. We offer tremendous growth and development opportunities to assist with both your personal and professional goals.
In your critical role as a Manager/Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Client service excellence
- Technical subject matter expertise
- Business growth
- People management
- Training and mentoring
- Quality and Risk Management
- Engages in multiple lines of service planning and develops creative ideas to add value to the clients and reduce risk and liabilities to both the Firm and Clients.
- Reviewing, approving, and signing the client’s reporting and returns based on the area of responsibility.
- Identifying problems and opportunities for research or work other than compliance.
- Reviewing work and research performed and methodology, alternatives, and conclusions.
- Participating in compliance, statutory, and tax audits.
- Transactional work such as acquisitions & divestitures.
- IFRSs implementations.
- Various financial advisory projects.
- Assisting the Managing Partners with practice development and practice management.
- Representing the Firm in professional and service organizations.
- Assisting with client scheduling and relationship management.
- Supervising, mentoring, and developing team.
Minimum of 10 years’ experience working preferably in a public accounting firm with current relevant experience serving closely-held businesses and the middle market with a strong background in multiple industries. Track record of developing new clients. A proven record of building sustainable client relationships with CFOs, Controllers, shareholders, and board members. A proven record of simultaneously managing multiple projects and engagement teams for various clients. CPA /CA/ACCA certification. Ability to travel on a limited basis.